Garmin® MARQ® Aviator (Gen 2) Modern Tool Titanium CaseStrap Smartwatch - 46MM
Now32,875 Dream Miles or less
(Includes taxes and shipping)
Add to Wishlist
The quest for excellence has reached new heights. You live for the rush, your desire for exploration is unrelenting and you demand the finest. You want a modern tool watch that reflects your passion for flight. The MARQ® Aviator is uncompromising by design. It’s a purpose-built luxury modern tool watch features a hardened swept-wing titanium bracelet, stunning AMOLED touchscreen with traditional button controls and a 46 mm case made of Grade-5 titanium.
- BATTERY LIFE: Get incredible battery performance to keep up with your adventures, with a rechargeable lithium battery that lasts up to 16 days and up to 6 days in always-on mode. Battery Saver Mode: Up to 21 days; GPS Only: Up to 42 hours.
- DIRECT-TO NAVIGATION: Navigate straight to a location or waypoint in the worldwide aeronautical database. Or choose the Nearest function to activate a path to a nearby airport.
- MOVING MAP: Pan across the moving map with a touch, and tap on waypoints for more information. Plus, see NEXRAD radar overlaid on your route.
- JET LAG ADVISER: Help minimize the effects of jet lag with guidance on light exposure, sleep schedule and exercise on your next long-distance trip, and track how your body clock is adjusting to your new destination.
- WEATHER REPORTS: Access aviation weather, including METARs, TAFs and MOS2, to see winds, visibility, barometric pressure and more.
- METEOGRAM FEATURE: See graphical indications of MOS forecasts for specific airports, including projections for temperature trends, wind, dewpoint, sky cover, precipitation probability and more. (US Airports only)
- HSI COURSE NEEDLE: Follow the instrument-like HSI course needle to your destination, so you can easily see if you’re left or right of your desired flight path.
- AIRPORT INFORMATION: View runway orientation (including wind components), lengths and airport frequencies as you approach your destination.
- BAROMETRIC ALTIMETER: See when you’ve reached your desired altitude — or get a vibration alert when you reach an altitude where supplemental oxygen may be required.
- FLIGHT LOGGING: Automatically start tracking flights on takeoff. Then automatically transfer date, duration, total flight time and route to your flyGarmin.com® account.
- EMERGENCY MODE: Activate to see your best glide speed, estimated glide distance and glide time during an engine-related issue. View a bearing pointer to the nearest airport, and see a list of alternate airports.
- CONFIGURABLE ALERTS: Set customizable notifications for new METAR and TAF reports, when destination airport conditions change, when crosswind components exceed a threshold and more.
- PULSE OX SENSOR: Check Pulse Ox3 to gain awareness of how well your body’s oxygen levels are adjusting to the thinner air at higher altitudes.
- ALERTS AND TIMERS: Manually set vibrating alerts to remind you when it's time to switch fuel tanks or perform other time-critical tasks.
- UTC AND TIME ZONES: Stay on schedule when you travel with a UTC pointer on the watch face plus multiple time zone displays.
- FLIGHT PLAN TRANSFER: Transfer your flight plan from the Garmin Pilot™ app to the MARQ Aviator watch, and view the list of waypoints included in your route.
- MORNING REPORT: Receive an overview of your sleep, recovery and training outlook as soon as you wake up — alongside HRV status, training readiness and weather. You can even customize your report to show what you want to see.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE: The watch constantly samples your heart rate4, and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities — even while swimming.
- RESPIRATION TRACKING: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- HEALTH SNAPSHOT™ FEATURE: Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox3, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats to share via the Garmin Connect app on your compatible smartphone.
- STRESS TRACKING: Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day.
- SLEEP SCORE AND ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING: Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages4. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
- BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING: Optimize your body’s energy reserves by using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- HYDRATION TRACKING: Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. You can even have an auto goal for hydration that adjusts based on how much you sweat during activities.
- SPORTS APPS: Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- TRAINING READINESS: From the moment you wake up, get a readiness score based on your sleep quality, recovery, training load and more, so you can determine whether it’s a good day to go hard — or take it easy.
- HRV STATUS: Gain a deeper understanding of your overall health, training and recovery through heart rate variability while you sleep, based on technology developed by our Firstbeat Analytics™ team.
- TRAINING STATUS: Using new indicators such as HRV status, your recent exercise history and performance, get an easy insight into your overall effort — and whether you’re training productively, peaking or strained.
- WRIST-BASED RUNNING POWER: See how much power you’re applying to the trail or the road so you can manage your effort and fine-tune your training. No accessory required.
- ANIMATED WORKOUTS: Easy-to-follow, animated cardio, strength, yoga and Pilates workouts you can view on the watch screen. Choose from preloaded, or download more from the Garmin Connect™ online community when paired with your compatible device
- GARMIN COACH: These free adaptive training plans feature guidance from expert coaches and adapt to you and your goals. Workouts sync right to your watch from Garmin Connect.
- VISUAL RACE PREDICTOR: Based on your running history and overall fitness level, get an estimate of what your pace could be for a 5K, 10K — or even a marathon. Plus, trend data highlights your training’s impact over time.
- PACEPRO™ TECHNOLOGY: A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- GRADE-ADJUSTED PACE: Don’t run out of steam before the activity is over. Understand how to adjust your pace over varying terrain to perform according to your plan.
- VO2 MAX: Train smarter with VO2 max, an indicator of how you can expect to perform. It adjusts for trail running and accounts for changes in performance that could be caused by heat or altitude.
- DAILY SUGGESTED WORKOUTS: View your entire week of daily suggested workouts, which adapt after every run to match your performance and recovery as well as the races coming up in your Garmin Connect smartphone app calendar.
- REAL-TIME STAMINA: Use this real-time stamina data to track and manage your exertion — and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike.
- OUTDOOR MAPS+: Subscribe to Outdoor Maps+ for premium mapping content, such as satellite imagery and enhanced topo maps, downloaded directly to your watch.
- SATIQ™ TECHNOLOGY: Multi-band GNSS with SatIQ technology secures superior positioning accuracy in any environment while also optimizing the device’s battery life.
- ABC SENSORS: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- CLIMBPRO FEATURE: Use the ClimbPro ascent planner to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- MULTICONTINENT TOPOGRAPHIC MAPS: TopoActive maps for your local region are preloaded to keep your explorations on track. View terrain contours, elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and other geographical features.
- Download additional maps via Wi-Fi® connectivity from around the world.
- SKI MAPS: Head outdoors with preloaded topographical maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- GOLF COURSES: Access full-colour CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with your compatible smartphone.
- STOCK TRACKER: Keep track of up to 50 of your favourite stocks5 — right from your wrist — with the Stocks app. Easily check your stocks at a glance to monitor their prices and trends throughout the day.
- GARMIN PAY™ CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS: Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payments through participating providers.
- MUSIC APPS: Download songs plus playlists from your Spotify, Deezer or Amazon Music accounts (subscription may be required). Use your wireless headphones for phone-free listening.
- CONNECT IQ™ STORE: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store when paired with your compatible device.
- SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES: When your watch and phone are paired, a message with your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection.
- Lens Material: domed sapphire crystal
- Display: 1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter / AMOLED (always-on)
- Water rating: 10 ATM
- Physical size: Diameter x Thickness: 46 x 15 mm